Carol J. Mack, a certified Physician Assistant has worked with Dr. James A. Simon since 2000. She offers patients her breadth and depth of knowledge with the focused attention that is harder to find in larger practices. Providing compassionate care is what matters most to Carol.
Currently she is working to help mitigate issues related to uterine fibroids with the clinical study to treat fibroids. This painful condition is treatable with a non-surgical oral medication. Additionally, Carol is also working on a clinical study for endometriosis, a painful condition of the lining of the uterus.
Carol specializes in treatment and management of gynecologic
- Infertility Evaluation and Treatment
- Uterine Fibroids
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
When not at the office she likes to go mountain climbing.
Carol graduated in 2000 from George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences with dual Masters degrees. She holds a Master of Science in Health Sciences and a Master’s of Science in Public Health with a focus on Community-Oriented Medicine. She became certified as a Physician Assistant in 2000.
Here’s what patients have to say about Carol:
- “I have seen Carol Mack twice and she couldn’t be nicer. She calmly and thoroughly walked me through what tests that we were going to be done and what they all mean. She didn’t rush me when I had questions and made sure I didn’t leave until I understood everything. She called to follow up more than once and told me I could always call her if I had problems or questions. Lovely woman. I highly recommend Carol and this practice.”
- “As always my visit was awesome. Dr. Simon and his staff provide the such stellar service. I always receive excellent patient care with Carol J Mack MPH MSHS PA-C.”
- “Carol is lovely, knowledgeable and made me feel extremely comfortable right from the start.”
- “Carol Mack is very attentive and a wealth of knowledge. Her personality is comforting and I would highly recommend her.”
- “I met with Dr. Mack. She listened intently, provided action solutions and spent an amazing amount of time with me, a first time patient. Would I recommend her and the office to my friends? I already have.”